24 July 2011

Puzzling Day or Two

I lost most of Saturday because I broke open a puzzle that I've had a long time.
I am really not a puzzle nut, like my friend Noreen! Really NOT.
BUT....I got hooked. This is where I sat all day!!

 We had to go out for dinner.......really.

 Here she is..... a beauty. She is Vintage Couture.., City Life a Fashion Puzzle.
 I've had these three related puzzles for a a year. Just been waiting for the time to work one.  I have two more "A Majestic Train Ride"  and "An Awaited Journey."  Click the links ...they are beautiful.
And each girl has a jewel on her hat or headband.

Normally, people work their jigsaw puzzles when it snows? Yeah, right. I am working mine when the monsoon and the haboobs come!  LOL.




2 comments:

sewnews said...

I usually do a picture puzzle in January when the holidays are over and I can sit for hours at a time. Once I start I don't quit. They are fun

Noreen said...

It's so fun when the puzzle is a picture of something you'd really like to look it. And she's beautiful! I can smell the puzzle glue already....