25 February 2011

What's Been Sewing?


I have neglected to post lately. So much going on. February is THE birthday month in this family.  

Janna got a couple of new tops and necklace to match.


Pattern is from Jaile 2794. Fits like a dream on this girlie. 


I've got the bread basket liners all done my dear friend. 
Another Feb. Birthday!


 This runner uses  border fabric. It is a pattern called Easy Striped Table Runner. Lots of my friends are making these. The interesting thing is that way backwhen -  it was a free pattern from Timless Treasures.  No longer free   - there is a  lot of discussion on line about the subject. Ummm....interesting.




All these table toppers/runners were mailed to my darling niece in Utah. Leslie, Lynn and I made them for Kristi as a thank you. Kristi developed our logo for the Sew-In Retreat.  (Click to see it how it is used on our blog.)


We're using the logo on cards, correspondence and blog. Too cute, huh?

I took a trip to Manhattan Beach with Doreen last week. We  house sat  two dogs. Just steps away from the beach. Oh....my goodness what hard work! We walked, talked, shopped, ate and drank all week.
Pictures in the next post.

And the bonus was getting to spend a bit of time with her daughter, my goddaughter!

Here's Liana with her LMU bag.

2 comments:

quilteddogs said...

Ahh, so that's where you've been. Looks like you have been busy and productive as well.

sewnews said...

Very nice projects. Saw the top in person and it is a neat style. Look forward to the beach pics.