05 May 2010

Ella Recants

OK, my grammie says I have to clarify myself. OK, OK I admit....I have never  spent a night without either my parents or my grams. I've never been even close to those cagey places!!!   I get two "cookie bonze" every morning. 
I have two homes. I alternate 3-days and 4-days. I have zillions of toys & balls  at both houses. I have plenty of romps, work outs and trips. I sleep-in the whole day if my people go to work or other stuff.   I have a dozen custom made collars. My groomer & vet love & pamper me.  


I go hiking, to the park, to several rivers, to the beach, on vacations and sometimes just visiting. I love Camelback Mountain and the Peoria Library!  I recommend the excellent water features at the library, Rio Vista Park and Uncle Eddie's house.


I am a presence at most every party.  I was THE flower girl at my parents' wedding last December. I love my doggie life.  Holy tennis balls, I hope I'm out of trouble now...I don't even own a dog house!


A special shout out to Jaz. Thanks for the DVD to play when I am alone.  And a "paws up" to my solidarity brothers and sisters out there, especially Addy and Rosco. (pictured) (More ESS pictures as soon as I can find them!)

4 comments:

Jazmin said...

Miss Ella you have oudone yourself. Yes, sometimes we must rethink our ways as to keep receiving the goods. I too have no doghouse. Yikes! I will recite 100 times - I shall be a good dog... Yeah right! Love your stories. WAow you have a lot of toys too.

Jaz

Anonymous said...

Ella,
Paws up for speaking for your rights!

Janna said...

Dear Ella,
As your parents, we are proud of you. It was very mature of you to set the record straight about what your life is really like. You are so grown up in many ways...you make us so proud!

Mom and Dad

Sissie said...

Thanks everybody...us Springers are a noble breed - and we aim to please!