11 May 2010

Re-do, Recycle, Re-invent

The back story is I found this great t-shirt at Good Will. The print on the front was a darling yoga girl. Soooo cute, I fell in love with her. I bought it.  Got it home, it was just too small. Drats!


I saved it for months. I wanted to wear it so badly ... one day I took a notion -  I cut it apart. I cut strips from the original back to create side gussets. What the heck....nothing to lose.



I ripped apart a nice, white lycra tee and used it  for the back. (I hated the twisted front of the white one anyway!) Voila'....


The sleeves were not working out so it became a sleeveless tee. I used strips from the original sleeves for binding. I am sooooo happy with the results!

 Yoga girl...you are mine...I can wear you now!!!

5 comments:

sewnews@cox.net said...

She looks great. Good work

thunderpaws said...

Way to go grrrl! It's beautiful! And that yoga girl, she's got some sass goin' on!

quilteddogs said...

Too cool!

Noreen said...

OMG - you are sooo creative! Love the t-shirt!

Noreen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.