29 November 2009

Busy Times


Time is flying by - my blogging isn't happening nearly often enough. (I can't keep up with the girl friends!!)  My highest priority right now is preparing for the daughter's wedding December 12th. It's a small, family wedding but there are so many things to do. Thank goodness for the girl friends!


In the meantime.... Liana, our goddaughter, came home from LMU  for her birthday bash. What a cutie!  Happy Birthday, sweet girl.

               Liana and proud Dad, Vic.                      


   Liana with brother, Andre' & Snowball.



Janna & Dr Steve work on dessert! Wow!



Our recent trip to Rocky Point was fun and relaxing!  The weather was perfect!  As usual it was all about Ella!!

Junior & Ella taking a break from frisbee play!


Everybody loves Ella!!


(Ella's comment:  "Gee....why they don't want me to have this frisbee??  I won't bend it, my teeth aren't sharp anymore. What the heck is so special 'bout it anyhow?")

It's hard work but somebody has to do it!!


This is my favorite picture of the week. On Thanksgiving day, I noticed this old, adorable "Woodie" ahead of us. How funny, I got myself in the snap. I feel like I was taking a picture behind me!  The Woodie was from the early 40'ties. It was a 3-seater too!!  Oh my gosh, I want to drive it.



Cute, huh?














































































































No comments: