21 October 2009

Ella's Incident

ELLA REPORTS: I had a BUSY Tuesday evening. All my people were here to see me! (They ate dinner but I know it was all about me!) I got pretty wound up, I admit. As it happened, the yard lights didn't come on correctly - which caused my incident.

Not my fault!
As you see from this morning's picture, the birdbath ran into me and made a huge crash. Whew, that spooked me and Grampa.

It was later that Grammie discovered my injury. Oh, my goodness - I was bleeding. The grams fixed me up. They were happy my eye was not hurt. I got my special bear (saved for just such occasions) and went right to bed. I might have a scar, you know.


I am staying at the gram's camp for 3-weeks. My masters are growing some nice green grass in their back yard for me. I liked the other grass just fine oh, well. I need to keep the grams busy.

The grams's park is still a gold mine for me. I scored another record yesterday - 6 very new tennis balls. I found one today as well but I didn't care for the smell. I refused to touch it. A girl has to be careful with all those flu germs going around!

TTFN ella mae

4 comments:

Sissie said...

Ella this note is from your Auntie...


Well, Ella, I am so sorry to hear of your recent event. Anyone knows you didn't hurt yourself on purpose or wreck havoc on grampa's birdbath either. Since you are going to be with the elders for 3 weeks, you will be able to assist in rebuilding the birdies' boudoir (sp). At least you have a new playmate to comfort you.

Get well cuz it is really swell outdoors these days.

Auntie Jackie Jo

sewnews said...

Dear Ella, We were so sorry to hear about your injury. Those birdbaths can be dangerous. I would say the gramps should see to it that in the future it is more secure so as not to cause you harm. Hope you are healing well. Glad to hear of all your time with the old folks they need something to keep them busy and moving sounds like you re jusst the ticket. Hugs to you get well soon Jaz and of course my mom

quilteddogs said...

Oh the poor little sweetie.

Janna said...

Dear Ella, I was almost a witness to the incident and I know how traumatic it was. I am sure it makes you miss home and your parents, but you are in good hands with the grands. We will come see you tonight to check on your wounds. Love, Mom and Dad