21 September 2009

Marshmallow Guns

Having no grandchildren of my own...
(Ella thinks she is the grand child)

I have no shame in giving other grandchildren rowdy toys. I could not resist these PVC pipe shooters especially for the girl friend's twin grandsons!

The ammo is cheap (miniature marshmallows.)

Daddy and Grandpa are great helpers! Just looking at that wicked grin - I would bet that Mimi took a hit!

Kolten takes his work very seriously.
Notice that Kaiden has gone missing.



Good shot Kolton.



Ah....Kaiden has figured out the right job -- catching the "mahmallows" in his mouth!

At least McKenzy gets a hug.








2 comments:

Suzy said...

Those marshmallow guns look like such fun!

Anonymous said...

I love these boys. They sure can keep you in laughs. They love to entertain. McKenzy notes that her name is correctly spelled. She likes the marshmallows too. PaPa got more for Thursday night target practice.