30 September 2009

The Ella Diaries

I'd like to share a few of my recent adventures with you. Today is just fabulous so far! I went to the park and found tennis balls! Not one, not two, but 7 very new balls. This almost pushed me over the top! Those tennis balls were everywhere! It was just like an Easter Egg Hunt. No one was at the park so Grammie let me bring all the balls home! OMG - JOY!

BTW - note the new collar. Very stylish!
I had a nice trip up to Pine a few weeks back. The masters have a special Frisbee. I am not allowed to catch it (they think my teeth will wreck it?) Still I enjoy the chase!


I get pretty tired in the mountains. My masters say it could be the altitude. (?)
A couple of unexpected guests from the woods came along home with me. I noticed I was scratching a lot but when I jumped off the couch and growled at myself, my masters discovered f-l-e-a-s!

Shhhh, we don't want to talk about it.


After this incident, I took a lot of baths. I even went to my groomer for a trim. I am looking good but the whole incident was a bit depressing.

Here's my new toy - a plush Peppermint Patty! Oh, our friends have a new baby box turtle. The father is Stripy, who used to live in our backyard. My grammie wanted him gone, gone, gone for some reason. I overheard "population control" - whatever - it doesn't involve me.
This baby is about as big as a quarter! Who cares - boring.


He does have a nice watering hole, that's good.

That's all of my post for now. My tennis balls need attention!

Wags to all,

Ella Mae

2 comments:

quilteddogs said...

Maybe it's time for a new and separate Ella blog. All her own adventures. I love these blogs and hearing about Ella's days.

I think I have the fabric Ella's collar is made from.

Sissie said...

An Ella blog.....OMG! I would have to have some guest bloggers to help out! I love that fabric. Ella's mom got a matching book cover.