09 September 2009

Texas Trip Part Two



Back in the summer, when Ella took her trip to Texas, she saw some interesting things! She has been pretty slow to get her pictures up on the blog but here you go.....



Ella's version - Texas trip.



They put up big signs to let you know where you are.

Actually I don't read that well.



Perfect strangers in New Mexico stop you just to chat!




I help out all I can.



My cousin, Nikki, painted my portrait.


I bathed in the backyard. (At home I use the bathtub.)




My aunt's herb garden was very lively - so is she!



Strange creatures show up unexpectedly. Unfortunately, the grams would not let me play chase!


They have fun parties in Texas.

Look at my masters acting all cute & shy....the party was for us!


I don't remember any gifts for me though.


My cousins lost Dad's Frisbee a lot. I tried to help them.

In Texas you take off your boots to climb up trees.


I had a swell time! Texas makes you dang tard!



3 comments:

quilteddogs said...

That is the cutest post yet!!! More dog stories by Ella please.

Sissie said...

Ella Mae thanks you so much. She does have another story...coming soon.

sewnews said...

Great job Ella - You are really getting good JAZ