23 September 2008

Movie Day

The kids treated us to a movie this weekend. We saw the new Coen Brothers movie "Burn After Reading". Oh my gosh, how funny! Those producers have such a warped sense of humor -- I know it isn't for everyone. And yes, it has plently of violence ( I just keep telling myself it's pretend!) It is definately a screwball, dark comedy. George Clooney is fantastic. There are lots of clips at http://tinyurl.com/4ttb4s Now if someone would only teach me how to make that link into a one word click - I would be thrilled!
I finished this tulip table runner that had been in my UFO stack for months. I fell in love with the picture in a catalog. I've wanted to make it for a long time. It turned out to be tedious and rather crafty. I forced myself to finish it. Surprisingly, it looks pretty good on this old library table in the entry. I do like the fabrics.

1 comment:

quilteddogs said...

To make the click into one word, go to that little icon that looks like a link around the world after you have highlighted the word you want to take us to the url. You will get a new address box and you can cut and paste the url into that. Make sense? Probably not. Hard to describe.