17 January 2011

My own two wheels?



Tempe Town Lake on a Segway - YES  - so fun!  The son-in-law took us all for a great treat.  We took the light rail out to Tempe.  That was fun too!  I was not even nervous until....  the charming, young woman begin to ex plain " this is so easy, anyone can do it"  yeah, right. 


My whole body began to stiffen.  Me, the most klutzy woman on earth! Why am I here.  Then she handed us helmets. (Now wait a minute....my daughter and son-in-law keep taking us on adventures that require helmets. What are they thinking?)


Notice how I struggle just standing still. Meanwhile in the background the hubby floats in and around with ease. I kid you not they are all experts the minute they step on the contraption.


Stand straight, balance and oh, relax! Sure!



    


See my "relaxed" smile? 
We went all over, up/down, under/over....OMG!
Two cuties!



That's my kid!
Show off!

We made it! 
OK I had so much fun! Thanks Junior!













2 comments:

quilteddogs said...

I want to do this!!! What is the name of the place?

sewnews said...

Oh have always wanted to ride a segway! Did not know you could rent them. Love the rail