12 January 2011

Ella Hikes South Mountain

Ella speaks:

Hello everyone!  I got a great start to the new year!   I start 2011 by celebrating on the Mexico beachs. The parents did not let me swim but I had some excellent walks.


"You are here" (hey I knew that!)
 This is my first trip to South Mountain. Mighty fine! Ya know - this is the world's largest municipal park! (They read that to me.)
Come on, get started.

 
 I think I might be 1,000 feet above the desert.
Let's go search for all that wildlife I smell.

Perfect Day! Thank  you parents! I'm barely tired.

Did you notice, I don't look a bit older this year.

2 comments:

sewnews said...

Wow Ella nice day out. I'm so ready to go camping and running but Dad says it is too cold yet. What a woose JAZ

quilteddogs said...

Hi you sweetie pie, Ella. When are your people going to let you unleash that author inside you, full tilt and hell bent?