02 October 2010

Love it!

This gorgeous bracelet is mine!

I am so wild about this bracelet - I can't even tell you. I keep it out on a counter just so I can  pet it. It is beautiful, the texture is awesome and the color is perfect!




Perfect, perfect.
OMG these veins and bones are mine?








 
 



































My very talented friend Thunderpaws, made the bracelet for me. Click on her link for the rest of the story!


I discovered the hard way that I am inept with beads! No joke. Lucky for me I have a talented beading friend. I hope I can keep convincing her that I am her best client.


 I earned my living with these skinny hands. (Certified Sign Language Interpreter and ASL Teacher)

 I sure hope they looked younger then!
                  Ah...maybe I worked my fingers to the bone?








3 comments:

sewnews said...

Very nice - lucky you. I too am bead incapable. Such shaky hands. Have seen her work - good stuff.

Noreen said...

Ooooh very pretty!

Thunderpaws said...

Veins and bones as decorations for the upcoming Halloween holiday, perhaps. But, what are we all, if not veins and bones and parts in between.

I am so glad you like it.