29 May 2010

Ella Goes to the Beach

Ella & family took  trip to the beach for a long weekend. 
(She saw no humor in the visor.) 

  I've been reflecting on how much I appreciate my family!
We all have such a good time together.
We are fortunate!

So...notice anything unusual about this plate of cherries?
Lovely drink, huh?
Home grow in Phoenix - they morphed into a tasty bruchetta at the condo.
This lovely flower on a stick is a sliced mango, a squeeze of lime and a sprinkle of chili mixture - yi, yi yi... to die for!
Girls just having fun!
Oh, a bit too much fun for one day!

BTW the cherries were all doubles. Almost the entire batch were double.

3 comments:

sewnews said...

Oh yum yum on the cherries and the drink! You need rest Ella

quilteddogs said...

Ella, you saw no humor in the visor because a beautiful springer should never be caught dead in a hat. What was your granny thinking?

Sissie said...

Big shout out to my ESS groupies! Right you are, no way should I have a visor!