09 February 2010

Objects of Interest


The valentines may not show up very well as it is red on red but I like the results. And my hearts would be stuffed but....
                             alas, I had no stuffing.
A couple of days I've been so cold, I have to go outside to get warm. I took a look at Molly in her little dress! Ekkkk she made me colder. So here she is dressed appropriately.


On closer inspection, I believe Molly has gained weight since Thanksgiving. (Ah, this is where my stuffing went!)  Really....those jeans I made her are now pretty tight and getting to be high-waters!
Looks like Molly needs a lycra shaper or....perhaps she needs a "procedure."












The daughter is off on a honeymoon cruise. I made her a little credit card/change purse, little bag and tote bag for the cruise. She likes simple, light weight bags.
I found this adorable t-dress for her -  Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace printed on cotton/poly knit. (Click on pictures to enlarge but arrow back so you stay in the blog.)  


To dye for?
She looks sooo cute in it.



Finally - no advertising or promotion intended 
but you must see this van!
Mulqueen's is a local fabric and sewing machine store! The objects on the van  are so realistic!  I think it isn't paint but some kind of vinyl skin that is applied, almost like a photograph. Whatever -  it's so fun! 
Look at those scissors!

1 comment:

sewnews said...

Yes, feeling cold - need sun. Molly looks like many of us these days. Nice work on the bags