18 August 2008

Mostly Ella

After a family diner* last night, which turned out stellar even without much planning, I ended up with some really nice bread. We seldom buy bread. So this morning I thought...wow, toast, PB and jelly. Nice! It toasted up really pretty! I opened a new jar of peanut butter and found that it tasted weird. FAT FREE??? No way! Who thought that up? Not only is it weird but then I noticed the bread is onion bread. OMG...disgusting. Of course I ate it anyway. Bummer. I'm so bummed that I am going to let a guest blogger write the rest of the entry.


*dinner - grilled pork chops, grilled veggies (peppers, egg plant, onions, carrots),broccoli salad, ranch beans and fresh warm bread. Oh yeah, a very nice red wine!

"Hellooooo.....it's me Ella Mae. This is my first blogging attempt but not my first writing experience by a long shot! Folks, I had a swell time with grammie and gramps the last few days. I really keep them on their toes -- heh,hee! I got to swim everyday at Uncle Ed's. I tell grammie that 4:30 pm = swim time! (you didn't know that I can tell time? duh!) I am even better at diving than I was last year. I watched the olympics which has improved my style.



I went to the park every morning... Two biscuits every morning! Yes! I got a new toy...yipppeee! Gramps plays ball with me nearly every time I ask. The only thing the grams complain about is that I hide my ball under the couch and I can't get it out, without assistance. Great game...I dunno why they don't like it. They get on their hands and knees and reach way under the couch with a flashlight -- it's great fun!! Last week they found three old tennis balls under there, that I left to keep them busy.



All my people came together last night! Just how I like it....it is all about me, huh? After dinner , I had to make a choice to stay at the grams or go.....I went on home with my parents. I do love to ride home in the convertable. At least I can sleep a little later in the mornings. Signed with a lick, 8-) Ella PS I do NOT know why grammie put in this old, embarrassing video!"





2 comments:

quilteddogs said...

Wow, you are really getting the hang of this. I have linked to you.

Annie's Mommy said...

Ella,

Grammie's are like that. They think it is cute to show embarrassing pictures or movies. We have to love them anyway.

Annie's Mommy