02 March 2014

Catch up?

Evidently I took a self-imposed sabbatical from blogging. Who knows? My mojo deserts me frequently.

Couple of things I would like to share.

Seen on line recently, 4-year-old Fashionista:
1643876  1643876

Her name is Mayhem. Yes, adorable, precious and so on.   Mom says they only take a few minutes to make and Mayhem takes a very active design and construction role. See more here 


Now take a look at this 4-year-old young fashionista -



This little southern lady models a crepe paper dress her mom made! Most likely she was in a recital or a flower girl. She is well known in my circle of friends!
Can you guess who she might be?
(Hint: she still has curly hair)

Go on guess.....in the comments section.

5 comments:

sewnews said...

I am so glad to see news on your blog! I think it is Cornelian Jean

Sissie said...

Sewnews....you are 100% correct. You are the grant winner!!! ;-)

sewnews said...

Oh My what do I win?!

Sissie said...

TBA.....

Suzy said...

She's Baaaaack! Oh goody, goody, goody!