23 November 2012

Late Birthday

Liana, the beautiful goddaughter, is now 22 - yikes! In her last year at LMU, she is living the dream! (In addition to getting so smart.)


Actually we made her pose with a borrowed martini to stage this picture. She is wearing the cuddle scarf I just made her. Stunning, absolutely stunning!


This is the picture on the pattern,  Twisty Twirly Scarf.
Go to the website for more information.

I actually bought a kit at a local quilt store. 
I fell in love with the leopard minky.
It is so pretty and so soft!

I was looking for more fabric and found it on Amazon but mailed through Fabric.com.  The problem is needing a strip 84" long (lengthwise) by 15" wide. Which results in purchasing 2 1/3 yards but you can make 4 scarves.

I don't know if I want to make that many more....this may turn into a sharing girlfriend project!

1 comment:

sewnews said...

Very interesting scarf and so if the drink...