18 July 2012

Mother's Ruin

 My friend sent me this picture of a new bottle of Cabernet she discovered.
The picture and story cracks us up. Read on.....

This is evidently a very famous story and picture. Click the image to see these closely - so funny!  
The painting by William Hogarth, 1751, is often called Beer Street and Gin Lane
Want more info....go to Wikipedia or...if you are brave take look at these premium gins....LOL
yes...we might have recommendations!!

I'm in so much trouble may as well admit.... here's my favorite drinkin' song...
ahhh Merle this is perfection.
(I loved this song  in the movie "Bronco Billy"  ....sweet!)

So there you go....that's more than you should know about me!

2 comments:

sewnews said...

Oh I don't think 14 gallons is too much..... Love Merle Haggard - favorite song is Silver Wings..

quilteddogs said...

Let's share a bottle