28 January 2012

Yoga Birthday!

 Our yoga teacher, Noreen, recently had a birthday! We all had some fun with her in class. When she  told us to go into "downward facing dog" position, we did it but we all jumped right up and sang Happy Birthday. What a shocked looked on her face!  Can you imagine not obeying your yoga teacher!!! LOL


I embroidered the cup & yarn picture. Pat, our artistic stamper put it together.  
With her inspiration and talent it became a beautiful card.

A sewing friend gave me a bit of yoga frog fabric. She only had scraps but with some fussy cutting I was able to pull together this table topper.  Honestly it couldn't be more perfect. Our whole knitting group, "Yoga & Yarn"   collaborated  on the surprise. It was so fun to show her our appreciation and love.

Back view
We also gave Noreen an initialed mug and lots of tea bags.  Unfortunately I have no picture!
I was having too much fun I suppose. 

1 comment:

Noreen said...

And the birthday girl is the happy recipient (again) of an original "Sylvia". How lucky am I?