14 August 2010

This is my Beautiful Life

.......'scuse me,
Fashion, smashion -- who cares? I am back at my grammie's house and I have something to say!
Balls, Balls,  
Tennis Balls - that's the name of my game.
DEFINITELY MINE!

I worked for these balls......I found each of these balls at my park this week. 
  I KNOW exactly which morning 
and what time to go!


OK,OK so grammie helped me carry them home - whadda' ya think
 I take a  backpack around with me?
I do not have a back pack
.

And no, do not even think about 
prying this   
slimy ball from my jaws!


 








3 comments:

sewnews said...

WOW Ella you go girl! Have a great time Jaz

The Enabler said...

Ella - I suggest you talk with your grammie and have her make you a backpack. Something stylish, and goes with your brown and white coat.

I bet she could do it!

quilteddogs said...

Now Ella, some dog children don't have tennis balls so you must learn to share with those who are less fortunate than you