29 April 2010

Ella's Forum

You people think I have a perfect life?  You people think I am spoiled? 'Scuse me - I have something to say.  This last month has been totally unacceptable. 


Home alone, with only my lambie? 
That's what I'm talking about!

They think I don't know?  HA! My parents and my grams have been on road trips for water related events twice lately! 
    Hello - I can swim - 
I know 'bout water!

My grams went to Texas - without me?  I know the way, I know the rest stops!  So what if that cat at my aunt's house avoids me -- who cares?
  
Feel my pain...no babysitter, no day care, no Animal Planet on the tube, no special treats, NADA!


And here's the deal, those 5 muffins I stole and ate, that was just a wake up call.  People, people....make no mistake - I know what is going on.


My parents did take me hiking and over to family dinner & sleep-over this week.  Fine, I'm not sulking much.


8 comments:

quilteddogs said...

Wonderful!!!
You'll have to tell me how you were able to change your blog like you did. Especially the framing around photos.

Sissie said...

I did make changes - who knows if I can 'splain it. We'll chat!

jazmin said...

Oh Ella how terrible to be left out. It has happened to me in the past and they think we won't figure it out - Yeah right! You hang in there and keep serving them up reminders of you dislike for the situation. TTFN

Jaz

Sissie said...

Jaz - you are truly a kindred soul.

Jazmin said...

Springers Unite!

quilteddogs said...

I'm telling you; you need to make this a weekly column. If not for everybody in blog land, then at least for Springer lovers.

Sissie said...

Dear Quilt Dogs & Jaz,
To make a more frequent column work, I would have to have regular submissions from my field (no pun intended) reporters.
Ella Mae

jazmin said...

I think that should be looked into JAZ