02 February 2010

What's for Dinner?

Never one to resist a sale - I dashed over to Sprouts yesterday and bought a buffalo.

I looked around on--line and voila' plenty of recipes.

Dinner plans are set...buffalo burgers with sweet potato fries.  I'm on it just as  soon as I figure out how to deal with the buffalo. (Admittedly the idea or these two pictures are not mine  - go see Phoo-d Phoo-d Ultimate Buffalo Burgers! What a fantastic blog!!) 


Truthfully, this is the the last buffalo we saw for real. He looked pretty rasty!  

4 comments:

quilteddogs said...

I looked at your sister's blog. Cripes! She looks more like your daughter than you do. Amazing.

Suzy said...

So, how was the beefalo?

Sissie said...

The daughter and the sister - yes we often think they look a lot alike. And a little brain link occasionally

Sissie said...

The beefalo....lol....was fantastic. I mostly followed that recipe and they were tasty and moist. I'll do it again in a heartbeat.